Health and safety regulations impose responsibilities and obligations which affect your you and your business. Ansa HR work with our clients to ensure compliance with all legal requirements. For instance, we can provide a fully qualified “Competent Person” (a legal requirement under Health and Safety legislation), to ensure that you are providing a safe environment for your employees to work within and satisfying the legal requirements.
With our logical and practical approach to health and safety within the workplace, we provide a comprehensive health and safety service. Your HR Consultant will provide an evaluation service which identifies compliance needs.
Through Ansa HR various health and safety documentation and support is at hand. For example:
- Health and safety evaluations of your premises and activities
- Health and safety action plan
- Competent advice available via phone and email.
- Health and safety policy and annual reviews, with updates as required
- Risk assessment templates, including expectant mothers
- DSE self-assessment questionnaire
- Numerous checklist templates, including vehicle safety and home worker
Call us on 01270 446444 or click here for further information.