Welcome to Ansa HR Consultants Wrexham, your local HR Consultancy who specialise in providing HR services to small and medium sized businesses within the Wrexham and wider North Wales area.
Ultimately, we’re a people business. Human Resources (HR) affects almost every aspect in the workplace and with combined decades of experience Ansa HR Wrexham, North Wales have gained considerable expertise in broader employment law and HR practice. Ansa HR offer comprehensive HR support; many who don’t have the luxury of an in-house HR department.
Your local HR Consultant has specific knowledge of Wrexham and North Wales and as such can provide personal HR services with practical and pragmatic employment law advice.
Ansa HR don’t do HR call centre helplines or long term tie-in’s, we just provide a good HR. As a retained business providing your HR, you will receive HR advice from a qualified Chartered CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development) member, who will also be your HR Manager.
Our HR solutions include:
- Contracts, policies and handbooks – We’ll ensure your business has the right personnel and employment documents required by law, according to the size of your business.
- Appraisals, reviews and audits – We’ll help you set up formal systems to monitor your workforce’s performance.
- Recruitment – We’ll able to support and assist with your recruitment or provide job description and interview evaluations masters for you to use.
- HR policy and procedures – We’ll review and provide the right HR policies and procedures for your company. This will enable you to have confidence that your HR practice is in line with current best practice and employment legislation, as well as being fair and consistent to your workforce.
- Disciplinary and grievance – Your HR Manager will help you through it – from drafting the policies to ensuring everyone’s fully aware of their rights and responsibilities should the need arise.
- TUPE transfers – We’ll help you navigate TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations) whether it’s selling or acquiring a business to winning or losing a contract. We have extensive experience of service transfers.
- Absence management – We’ll help you investigate and eliminate the causes of persistent absenteeism – a problem that costs British businesses £32 billion a year – and advise on helping people return to work
- Training and development – We can help support your business with bespoke training by one of our trainers as well as providing a comprehensive skills audit and training needs analyses if required.
If you’re a business is in the Wrexham or wider North Wales area and your looking for HR support, or feel that your company would benefit from a free no obligation HR meeting, please contact your local HR Consultant on 07500 400 386.